Tuesday 6 March 2007

Oh, didn’t mean to slip behind with this training diary! I’ve just been so busy this week with Total Raw Food and training, that I’ve got a bit behind.

Rather than try and catch up from memory, this is what’s been happening…

Training has been going well, and I’ve been running now for almost 3 weeks. My short term goal is to aim to run 20 miles a week. I’ve found a nice little 4 mile run that I’ve driven in the car to track the mileage. I’m going to start to do hill and track work shortly, but just want to gain back a bit more strength and power first. I’m not too sure how long this will take. Perhaps another month?

The diet

My diet has been great. Lots of organic, and the intention of 100% raw vegan as usual. I’ve started drinking more water too - as I’ve always had to force it down me! Now it seems more natural again. I find that running first thing on empty (before checking emails) and returning for a banana smoothie with added superfoods, seems to be working best. If I leave training too late in the day, work gets the better of me, and I end up not having time.
.
Overall

I’m really happy with my training, and have started to notice a muscular difference in my appearance too. The Sauna several times a week has just been lush!

No comments: