Friday 9 March 2007

It's all flooding back...

Goal:

Run for at least 40 mins

Result:

I ran for 44 mins and it was bliss. I’m falling slowly in love with running once again. I felt like I could have run for another hour, as I was feeling so good when I hit home. I found a brand new area, where I ran around massive natural ponds. It’s been so busy at Total Raw Food today, what with preparing for The Natural Trade Show on Sunday, at the same time as dispatch in full swing. The phone was ringing off the hook and I went and got changed into my running tights, pulled on my trainers, and shut the door on mayhem, in order to immerse myself in peace, quiet and natural beauty.

On the days that I run, when it gets to about 4pm, I feel myself getting pretty tiered. I remember this feeling from marathon training last time. I think that my body has a lot of adjusting to do, so whilst I wait for it to adapt I’m going to give it the best nutrition under the sun!

No comments: