Thursday 22 February 2007

The second training session

Desperate to find a fresh new running route, my angels must have been listening to me! I stumbled across exactly what I was after. An off road, safe, wide track, lit, backing onto a gigantic muddy field. I set out using my phone as a stop watch (must get a proper one.) I finished the route quicker than I thought, so hit the road for 10 mins after to take my session up to 30 mins

Session: 30 min easy run

Goal: To slightly increase time wise from yesterdays session and get my muscles use to the impact of running on a variety of surfaces.

Result: A good 30 min session, followed by 30 mins Yoga, followed by 30 min sauna

Food:

10 bananas (4 whole, 6 as a smoothie)
20g (approx) raw chocolate
A big green salad with spring onions and a low fat raw dip

No comments: