Wednesday 2 May 2007

Woops...

I can’t go for a run today, so I thought that I’d use some of the time writing instead. I stepped on a nail yesterday, when I was putting a curtain pole back up, so I have a sore cut on the bottom of my foot. Luckily it didn’t go too far in, but I did have to pull it out (once I’d got the pole back up, of course!) I managed to teach yoga ok yesterday, because if I’m barefoot it’s not so painful, but when I went to the gym it was quite sore. I went in my pink Crocs, and the rubbing from the rowing machine really aggravated it. I thought that it would do more good, because they allow my feet to breathe. I did some walking yesterday (to and back from the gym, with all my yoga kit) and had a nice sauna after my gym work out. To make up for the lack of running that I’m now going to have for a few days, I worked one class of my students through a full body advanced class, which I practised with them.

I think that I’m going to take a few days off running, until I’m not in pain anymore from my little clumsy accident!

No comments: